Merry Christmas, to all my friends on Blogger! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, filled with food, relaxation, and time spent with loved ones.
For tomorrow, here is a list of 10 things you can do the day after Christmas:
- Relax: be a couch potato, read a book, and/or watch movies all day!
- Go shopping/return stuff: there are going to be a ton of after-Christmas sales, one being the men's half-yearly sale at Nordstrom!
- Take down decorations/clean up: though it may be sad to see the holiday spirit go, cleaning up now, will be better than cleaning up after a long day at work next week.
- Exercise/burn some calories
- Organize your new gifts
- Go to church
- Do a DIY project (there are a bunch of cool ones on Pinterest!)
- Write thank-you cards
- Post about the previous day on your blog
- Go out to eat