Nail Polish Extravaganza

    |
Recently, my friends and I had a nail painting party. We pooled our collections together, and spent close to an hour coming up with fun, and unique designs for the new year. It's been a while since I've painted my nails with anyone. I couldn't be more pleased with the inspiration I left the party with.

Left: 'Mermaid's Tears' OPI //right: Color name unknown, Orly //polka dots: Sally Hansen nail art pen

'My Chihuahua Bites' OPI

'Meep-Meep-Meep' OPI Muppets Collection //'Only Gold For Me' SEPHORA by OPI

8 comments

yuma said...

1st nail is beautiful!really good:)
i love your blog so much!!thank you for your comment on my blog.


xoxo

Kendra said...

love the polka dots! Very cute!

Mugdha said...

I loooove the first ones! Oh man, this sounds like so much fun!

kate funk said...

So much fun! I love plaing around with my nails!!
velvetcupcakes

lrnshelby said...

The all look gorgeous!!! My favorite is the first one :)

Aimee Victoria Long said...

Cute nails, love them all
Xxx

Kinsey Michaels said...

what a fun idea! i bet between all of you, you had tonnnns of polish to choose from!

aki! said...

I LOVE doing this. There are sometimes when I'm so inspired I just want to do everyone's nails.