Sunny Side Up

    |
This past year, I've learned that in one moment, you can be at your lowest point, and in a flash... have the world at your feet. Life is unpredictable, spontaneous, and wild. And in order to keep up, you have to either change the things that make you unhappy, or learn to accept them.

In 2011, I graduated college, completed my first quarter of graduate school, had my first blog giveaway, started dating my first real boyfriend, learned to better cope with a loss, accepted the way my undergraduate years played out, and met a ton of new friends, both in real life, and through blogging. As you can see, with tough times, come good. My challenge for you: think about all the things you've changed and/or accepted this year, and allow yourself to feel proud.

Thank you for all of your love and support! Cheers to the new year! I wish you all the best.

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

"You are prettier than you look. Smarter than you think. Stronger than you feel. Wiser than you know." -R
*All nail tutorials can be found in the "Best of SSDS" section.

6 comments

simplemaissophistique said...

Great post !! I love your nails art :)

xx.

Caitlin said...

Loving that black and white manicure! SO chic!

happy new year!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

starsanderin said...

I really loved this post! Lots of great things to remember - thanks for the positive thoughts as we ring in the new year :)

Erin

genevieve said...

Loving this recap post (and all your lovely outfits!!). I'm 2011 wasn't all bad. Here's to an amazing 2012--Happy New Year, darling!

Summer said...

This is such a great post, I love the quote :) I just found your blog and I'm loving it so much <3

Laura said...

I really like your pictures especially the second one on the left side (top)! I wonder how you made this nail polish :) It looks georgous! xx