The Jegging

    |
images via AE

As a person who has difficulty finding regular jeans that fit just right, the jegging was a definite gift from the Fashion Gods. So far, I've tested out 3 brands, 2 of which, failed miserably in the no-fade test. Thus, crowning American Eagle, as the most reliable brand I have purchased. If you know of other brands that are great too, I would love to know of them!

5 reasons to love jeggings:
1. They look great with oversized shirts, or shirts that are longer.
2. If you're having trouble finding jeans that fit right, jeggings will never let you down.
3. They're good to wear with boots.
4. If you don't feel like wearing tights, or no-pocket leggings, these are the perfect substitution.
5. You can show off your curves in a flattering way.


zebra image via heine.de

7 comments

Ashley Isaacs said...

i live in jeggings.......are we following each other yet......cause I think we should and I am............xx


hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

Britt+Whit said...

ooh and they are so comfy! i want the red ones!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

meg patrick said...

I love jeggings, this post makes me want to buy some more :) thanks for visiting my blog x

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I LOVE jeggings too! Do you feel like after awhile the circulation gets cut off at your knees though? Ha ha, maybe I have fat knees! Your blog is so dang cute, just found it, can't wait to keep reading! New follower! :)

AllyM said...

jeggings are a must in my life. The Rockstars from oldnavy are the B.E.S.T!!! I love the black ones, they are seriously mu fav. I'm thinking I need some red or blue ones.

xoxo
ally

Jacqueline From Da Block said...

Three Effin Cheers for Jeggings! I love them and they make my legs look great. Love the zebras too. Favorite mammal Hahaha :)

xx Jacqueline

Lisa H. said...

JEGGINGS= Heaven sent.


-Lisa
thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com