Believe

    |

My best friend, R, says that "no one has the right to make you feel small". Even though I agree with this quote 110%,  it can be hard not to question your abilities when someone you're supposed to look up to tells you that you are not capable of accomplishing your dreams.

In moments like these, I want you all to know that you are what you believe. At the end of the day, regardless of all the negative things you've been told, you are still the unique and amazing person you have always been. Don't ever let anyone bring you down, especially when they are oblivious to who you truly are.

7 comments

Simone said...

Well put! :)

The video is sooo cute btw...

lovely pettit_mom said...

My daughter love watching it. she thing its to cute but actually taylor singer is one of her favorite...

Justine said...

Taylor Swift can literally read our minds!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Totally needed to hear this today! You are amazing!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Lola said...

Oh I always listen to this song when I'm feeling bad :/ :/

xx

aki! said...

I strongly believe that we are all capable of finding our own happiness.

Kecia said...

I adore Taylor! Thanks for checking out my blog...let me to yours and it's lovely! I'm a follower! Care to follow back? ;)

xx
Kecia
http://www.couturezooblog.com/