Nail Polish Favorites

    |

I've posted about nail polish trends, tutorials, and deals, but never about all-time favorites. Over the years, I've accumulated a list of my frequent go-to colors, regardless of the season. Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Black + White Art Deco Nail Art Polish
2. 'Only Gold For Me' SEPHORA by OPI
3. 'Strawberry Electric' Revlon
4. 'Big Apple Red' OPI
5. 'Valentine' Revlon
6. 'For Audrey' China Glaze
7. 'Lavender' F21
8. 'Conquistadorable Color' OPI

leopard tutorial here //heart tutorial here
marble tutorial here

*oops, I forgot to mention: 'Mint Sorbet' is by Sally Hansen

9 comments

Girlie Blogger said...

Wow these are great.

Lauren said...

I LOVE the pink leopard print one!

Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway!
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

Mr J said...

Woow, amazing nails :)

Justine said...

I love these colors. Thing for me is that if it feels "bright" aka out of the ordinary, I get uncomfortable. But I'd go "wild" on my toes.

Yes, I am in the nursing program right now. I've contemplated about getting a masters in counseling if I didn't get into the nursing program since I work at the advising office with grad students on campus and they're influencing me. I hope you enjoy your program. I hear a lot of great things about it.

Alex said...

So many more great nail tips! I'll have to check out the newspaper or online for some coupons for the nail strips. I also really want the Art Deco Nail Art polish you have. I'm happy to have you on my blog, I love SSDS, I always enjoy your quick, insightful posts and learning more about you life, outfits and nail tricks! Keep it up!

Melissa said...

Hi,
I saw your blog on google and i love your blog so much. Sorry my english are badly..i come from the Netherlands ;)

I follow your blog, follow you back?

http://melissaglamourworld.blogspot.com

Katya said...

I love love love how the mint looks with the gold. Will definitely be giving it a try :)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

cassandra said...

The swirl one is awesome! I am trying that ASAP. Thanks.

http://itsthelittle-things.blogspot.com

RosesAndSilk said...

Pretty colours :)

the Mint Sorbet is my favourite and Sally Hanson nail varnishes are amazing !!!

roses-and-silk.blogspot.com

X