If you are keeping up with the latest fashion weather forecast, you will know that neon shades are expected to be extremely popular this spring. What better way to embrace this trend, than on your nails?
TOOLS: One regular nail polish, and one nail art pen. I used 'Strawberry Electric' by Revlon, and a black nail art polish from Art Deco.
1. Paint your nails with your base color.
2. Using the color with the nail art brush, paint a a few backslashes on the upper half of your nail.
3. Next, paint backslashes going in the opposite direction on the bottom half of your nail.
4. Add 2 rows of polka dots to the design you just made: 1 row above, and 1 row below.
5. Repeat this process on the rest of your nails.
Nail design inspired by Refinery29.com