Turquoise Rings

    |
nail polish: 'Valentine' via Revlon

I've always had a thing for turquoise rings. They have the ability to add a pop of color to any outfit, and are subtle enough for every day wear. The one you see above, I got while on vacation with my family in Hawaii. If you ever get the chance to go to Honolulu, I highly recommend going to the International Market. Though, you may want to sharpen up on your bartering skills beforehand, as the vendors there can get quite aggressive.

*Flower via ASOS

2. Large Turquoise Stone Ring via Lucky Brand $35
3. Turquoise Geyser Ring via Thread Sense $14
4. Turquoise Sedona Ring via 1928 $20
5. Turquoise Stretch Ring via Liz Claiborne for JC Penney $10
6. Unique Turquoise Ring via Lulu's $12

9 comments

Lauren said...

Love the heart shaped one!!
Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway:
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

Windy City Fashionistas said...

The sequined top looks gorgeous with the ring!

http://windycityfashionistas.blogspot.com

Estherina said...

Love the ring!

Step into Estherina's World

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love turquoise rings too! I just bought a couple today I'm about to post! You can never go wrong with turquoise!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Tori Bonaventura said...

Turquoise is my absolute favorite color right now! For anything! Love these!
Follow? :) http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

Girlie Blogger said...

These rings are fantastic. I like the gorgeous turquoise color.
Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

pattyandlo said...

great ring choices! i like yours best but i do love all turqoise jewelry!

www.pattyandlo.com

Charity said...

I am a BIG fan of turquoise as well. Gorgeous rings!

http://atallshipandastar.blogspot.com

Richard Jain said...

Hi.. Good to see your post. Really i enjoyed your blog. You have done a great job. If you want to know more about this please have a look here Turquoise Rings.