Sam Edelman for American Eagle

    |

My friend/classmate, A, who loves searching for bargains as much as I do, told me about a recent collaboration between American Eagle and Sam Edelman. I've always been a fan of Sam Edelman, though, I've never been courageous enough to splurge on a pair of the designer's shoes.

The prices from AE's new line range from $39.50 to $59.50. An original pair of SE shoes can range from $49.95 to $274.95. I think I've finally found my opportunity.


all images via ae.com //edited by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

7 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Oh my goodness I will have to check these out! Totally an opportunity to snag a pair of these beauties :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Girlie Blogger said...

Ever since high school, I have liked American Eagle. I think this will be a great collaboration.

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I am beyond exicted for this!!! Love Sam Edelman shoes, not the prices, this too prefect.

xo SARMIN

cleverandcatchy said...

This is so exciting! I love Sam Edelmans, but not the price. I found adorable wedges on clearance at a boutique recently but they were all size 9 :( Can't wait for this collab

Miyan said...

im already on the ae website scouting cute sandals :) thanks for sharing!

Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

aki! said...

I always thought SE was super intense, but that last pair of flats and the brown wedges are definitely something I would wear.

ashlyn williams said...

these shoes are so cute & i have to agree that SE are exxxxpensive & i just can't splurge! but love these!

xx :: ashlyn