Wisdom

    |

At one point in time, we will all experience something that makes us feel like we aren't good enough. That is, regardless of whether we have tried our best or not. In times like these, all you can do is tell yourself that you have done all you can, and that "you are exactly where you should be... doing exactly what you should be doing."

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough (whether it is directly or indirectly), because if you have the passion, motivation, talent, and perseverance, you will get to where you want to be.

My BFF, R, gave me this card around Christmastime. Whenever I'm feeling discouraged about my future (as I had been this week), I pull this out of my desk, and read it several times.

5 comments

Girlie Blogger said...

such a sweet car. affirmation - it's a good feeling.

Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

Mimi said...

i'm really glad i saw this post! it really made me feel better. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

Meggan of Lila Grace said...

such great friday morning inspiration!!

kate funk said...

I really needed to see this. I had such a hard week, thanks for reminding me where I needed to be!
velvetcupcakes

lauren said...

so this just turned into my favorite post, pretty much. BY THE WAY, i'm moving to seattle mid march and noticed you live there. keep in touch why don't ya!