Fringe is something that can be an accent to a number of styles: rocker, boho, girly, and more. Due to its volatile nature, dozens of designers like as Ella Moss, and Steve Madden, have incorporated this detail into their most recent collections. Who would have guessed that a trend from the 60s would gain this much popularity once again?
1. River Island Suede Fringe Clutch Bag via ASOS.com $54
2. Fringed Bar Necklace via Lord and Taylor $42
3. Stone Crotchet Fringe Top via Dorothy Perkins $44
4. Fringe Bikini via Miss Selfridge $46
5. Crotchet Fringe Eternity Scarf via Urban Outfitters $34
6. Fringe Leatherette Gladiator Sandal via Wet Seal $19.50