Instant Happy

    |
top: J. Crew factory store $25 (w/ student discount!) //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs //nail polish: 'Big Apple Red' via OPI

After experiencing a tough past 3 weeks at my internship, I found it necessary to do some self-care. The first thing that came to mind was to list out 10 things that made me happy. To no surprise, I instantly felt better.

1. Striped 3/4 sleeve shirts
2. My mom's high-heel oxfords
3. The song, 'Just Pretend' by Courtney O'Donnell
4. Going to Costco with my boyfriend, and scoping out the samples
5. My amazing friends and classmates
6. DIY projects
7. Taylor Swift's new hairstyle
8. Planning my imaginary wedding on Pinterest
9. Cheesecake
10. Random acts of kindness from strangers

oxford heels: Franco Sarto

6 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Awww I love this post! I totally should do something like this! It's easy to forget about the little things that make life easier and more enjoyable! I hope your weekend is amazing! <3

xoxo,
Alyssa

GirlieBlogger@Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog said...

The sweater looks fantastic on you.

Michelle said...

I should really do this.. I have been totally down about my whole job situation lately and I think it would be good for me to see all the things that make me happy! Thanks for posting this!! And love your shirt :)

Justine said...

Costco is the best place to go for a "free" lunch!
I love the striped top and the shoes!

Trina Mock said...

Love the top. Where is it from?

operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com

Mrs C said...

I love the oxfort! Pretty! Oh, and the act of random kindness always makes me smile.. sometimes people just surprise us, don't they? Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I really appreciate it.

xoxo
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/