St. Patrick's Day Nails

    |

While wearing green began as an Irish tradition, it was the Americans, who created the concept of pinching people. Be pinch-proof this St. Patty's Day by sporting green in my favorite way: on your nails!

TOOLS: Green nail polish, gold glitter nail polish, and a black nail art polish. I used 'Mint Sorbet' by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, 'Only Gold for Me' by SEPHORA by OPI, and 'Black' by Art Deco.

STEPS:
1. Paint your nails green, except for your ring finger.
2. On your ring finger, paint 2 coats of your favorite gold glitter polish. Wait for the polish to dry.
3. With a black nail art polish, paint 2 upside down Vs over the glitter, to make a chevron design.

5 comments

Lauren said...

Cute!
http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

I never knew pinching was just something made up by Americans! lol I love your nails and I like how you made the one ring finger different. It adds a cute twist to the manicure!

-Lisa
Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

Curves Ahead Make up said...

super cute I just bought green nail polish to do a saint pats day look thanks for the ideas !!

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Sunkissed said...

i love that mint shade- It is so pretty!