DIY: Hex Nut Bracelet

    |
nail polish: 'Flip Flop Fantasy' via China Glaze //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom 

With a little bit of creativity, it's amazing how one can turn everyday household items into fashionable (yet wearable) jewelry. The moment I saw this Hex Nut Bracelet DIY on Honestly WTF, I knew I had to try it. A little bit of advice: The website doesn't really give you a good way to fasten the ends of the bracelet so that you can easily take it off/put it on. My friend, K, and I made sliding knots for ours, which you can find directions for here.

4 comments

lovelywife_pettitmom said...

nice color. I attract your nail color..

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Yay! You made it! I am so doing this!! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Emmett Katherine said...

Love that polish, it's such a great colour!!

Eden Uyehara said...

love this.