Japonessa

    |

Just a block away from the Pike Place Market, is one of my favorite restaurants: Japonessa. A friend of mine who used to work there describes it as a south-of-the-border inspired Japanese restaurant.  It's a tradition of my friend, R, and I to go once or twice a year (we'd be there more often if we had time). R usually gets the spicy tuna rolls (the best I've ever had!), while I get the classic California rolls. I also recommend the side salad, $1 miso soup, and green tea tiramisu. Between the two of us, we usually end the night with a bill of $20.

There is never a moment where Happy Hour isn't happening at this restaurant. With cheap sushi, chic decor, and great service, I give this restaurant 5 out of 5 stars.



4 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This looks delicious!!!! <3

xoxo,
Alyssa

Eden Uyehara said...

yumm!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! That is amazing! Is it really that cheap?! I must try it out myself.
http://www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com

Simone said...

Yummy! I would love to have some good sushi right now!

Kisses from Austria,
Simone