Pucker Up

    |

I've heard a lot of good things about Sugar Lip Treatment, but have never wanted to splurge on it. After getting a free sample from Sephora for my birthday (by the way, if you're not a Beauty Insider, you should definitely sign up. It's free!), I couldn't wait to try it out. With a refreshing scent of mostly lemon, and a hint of vanilla, this product is long lasting, doesn't feel sticky, and hydrates your lips... just like it claims to. If you're bold enough to shell out $22 for this product, I highly recommend it!

But if you're like me, and prefer to spend less money things for your lips, try the following:

-EOS Organic Lip Balm 
-Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner SPF 15
-Softlips Lip Balm SPF 20

8 comments

Lisa said...

I love being a Sephora Beauty Insider! There are so many perks! Sugar lips looks like a nice lipbalm, I'll have to try it some time!

-Lisa
The Lovely Memoir

Courtney B said...

Yay, I will definitely grab one of the chapsticks you mentioned! We're going to Hawaii in 2 weeks and I really wanted to get some chapstick with SPF that Eric and I BOTH can use :)

AllyM said...

my mom uses this--its the bestttt. I need to be rich so I can shell out the bucks to sephora.

xoxo

Sarah said...

I love these two balms. They hydrate nicely and I like the scent, but the consistency is very soft! Be careful with it. If you happen to break them, just move them into a little contact lens case.

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Oooo that one look amazing! I have the eos lip balm and love it! So maybe when that one runs out i'll splurge :)

S T E P H A N I E L E A N N said...

I'll have to give this a try! My lips are always in need of some balm. And, I like the packaging :)

Caitlin said...

I got this for my birthday gift too! Love it!

Jen said...

I got this on my birthday from Sephora too! I LOVE IT. All of the Fresh products are really nice. I got my mom some body washes and stuff for Christmas and she swears by it now! Even though it's pricy, it's nice to splurge on yourself sometimes!