Fashion Rack

    |

Just a week and a half ago, my roommates and I moved out of our overpriced apartment, and into the cozy top floor of a house. It had been recently remodeled, with a brand new kitchen, and other fix-ups. Our new place was much better than our last place, not only because of everything that had been re-modeled, and the price, but the location had a lot more to offer.

Despite all the benefits, I'm going to be honest, and say that during the first two weeks, I didn't really want to be here; not because I disliked the packing and unpacking process of moving, but because I'm the type of person who likes to stay in one spot for a really long time. There is just something about being in a familiar space that gives me comfort.

Since I wasn't able to change the situation, I decided to make the best of it. I decorated my room a little nicer than usual, and got a fashion rack! I was really excited for this, because I knew it was going to be great way to find inspiration, and make me want to be at my new place more.

fashion rack: Bed Bath and Beyond //hangers: IKEA //purse: Michael Kors (macys.com) // front shirt: Urban Outfitters

the prettiest shoes I have ever seen (courtesy of my lovely boyfriend): Nine West

11 comments

Valerie said...

Wish I have enough space for a fashion rack in my room. They would be perfect. :) And those shoes are fabulous!! xx

forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

AllyValdez said...

Love. All of this.

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love this idea so much!! I don't know if I have enough space for one but I am determined to have one someday haha :) I miss your posts and hope you are doing fabulous!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

I gotta get me one of those fashion racks :) Love how you styled it!

Dayle said...

That rack is so neat and minimalistic & those pumps are to die for, you lucky girl :)

Meggan said...

I love that you got a fashion rack!! Such a great idea and yours looks great!

Miyan said...

im definetly getting a "fashion rack" when i get a home, right now we are just renting an apartment and trying not to accumulate too much permanent furniture till we move..but i love how simplistic, yet chic it is! and LOVE your heels, girl!

Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Kimber said...

It looks so great! I can't wait to see your new place!

from head 2 toe said...

How fancy! You make that rack look GOOD! Mine would look...sad. HA HA :)

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Moving is hard. I also like staying in one place. I'm sure you'll get used to your new place though.

I had a rack like this in college. It's very convenient.

Beauty Fashion Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Justine said...

Yay you're back! I am just like you, hesitant with change. But I'm sure you will grow to looooove this new place too. I live your bag and those shoes! They're amazing.