iLove

    |
image via http://totallycrazylove.tumblr.com/

I never thought I would be saying this, but, I have moved over to the dark side. I now have an iPhone. After thinking about it for several months, I felt that this was a change that needed to be made in my life. As a person who is frequently out and about for school and internship purposes, I felt like my lack of internet connection prevented me from doing a lot of things: blogging, doing research for homework assignments, and navigating my way through the roads of Western Washington to see clients.

I know that it's possible to be without a smart phone, as I've done so for several years. However, being able to do what used to be, "really complicated stuff", with just the click of a button is... magical. This is all a luxury and can be lived without-- I know. However, living in the 21st century with a quickly advancing technological world, we might as well soak it up if, and when we can.

So, if you're wondering: Yes, I love having an iphone, and I highly recommend it.

What do you think of smart phones? In your opinion, are they helpful, or detrimental?

-------------------
Follow me on Instagram! Username: sweatshirtdressshirt

4 comments

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

LOL. Welcome to iPhone. I love using mine, and I hope you stick with yours.

Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Mimi said...

i love love love my iphone! this sounds cliche and so shallow, but i honestly can't live without my iphone. i'm so glad you're enjoying yours. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Yay!! You will love it!! I will have to find you on instagram! Mine is alyssamayedwards! <3

xoxo,
Alyssa

Miyan said...

i think im the only person left on the planet without an iphone & i want one so bad!!! i think they are GREAT and so useful. i will get one soon enough hopefully!
ps- love that manicure in the photo!

Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com