Shades of Summer

    |

This summer, I've been all about citrus-inspired shades, hot pinks, and bright blues on my nails. If you're ever having trouble deciding on a single color (this holds true for me... all the time!), here's a tip: try experimenting with two or more different colors. Paint an accent nail, or every two fingers a different color.

Some colors I recommend:
-'Peachy Keen' China Glaze
-'Flip Flop Fantasy' China Glaze
-'For Audrey' China Glaze (not pictured)
-'Strawberry Electric' Revlon (not pictured)
-'Mellow Yellow' Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (not pictured)

3 comments

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Gorgeous neons.

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love all of these colors! I definitely agree with you, I am all about the corals and hot pinks I hope they never go out of style... :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh all of these colors are so pretty. Great looking Summer colors.