Denim Days

    |

denim jacket: Paris Blues via TJ Maxx $16 //striped shirt: Banana Republic //leggings: HUE //nail polish: 'Big Apple Red' via OPI //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom

In 8th grade, one of my favorite things to wear was a Roxy wool-lined denim jacket. I eventually grew out of it, style wise, and stowed it in my closet to remain as a keepsake. From then on, I never thought I would be as obsessed with another denim item (besides jeans) ever again. That is, until this past year, where I fell in love with the look all over again after learning about how jean jackets could be incorporated to my style as an adult.

9 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Ahhhh jean is like my new obsession! I found myself wanting to through on my jean/chambray button up last weekend with every outfit! Perfect!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Lisa said...

I'm so happy jean jackets aren't going away any time soon! :)

-Lisa
The Lovely Memoir

Justine said...

I love it. I so hate myself -- I gave up TWO of my jean jackets ._.

Estherina said...

Love the way you've paired the denim jacket.


Step into Estherina's World

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Love the denim and stripes!

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Neche said...

I personally love Denim Jackets. nice stripe. I wonder what shoes you wore


Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

Kayla said...

I totally remember that jean jacket with the lining! I was so envious of it in middle school! haha!!

Lalli said...

Hi Sweet shirt, thank you for vising my blog, I already follow you on google and bloglovin, thank you for doing the same!
Lalli

http://lallistaste.blogspot.com/

Aub said...

I love denim jackets and stripes :)

myfashionatelife.blogspot.com