Out With the Old

    |

This week has not been the most fun. With roommate drama, a presentation, and finishing up summer classes, life has been beyond stressful. To get my mind off of things this afternoon, I decided to re-do my fashion rack.

The neon yellow skirt you see above, I have been eyeing for weeks. After snagging it for $5 (made possible by a clearance sale+gift card) this past weekend at Urban Outfitters, I knew it was meant to be. I decided to revolve the entire rack around it, with neutrals, blacks, and denim-- the perfect color palette to celebrate mid-summer.

6 comments

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Only $5 for the skirt? Great deal!
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I know I have said this before but I am beyond obsessed with fashion racks. I am currently trying to de-clutter my room just so I can put a fashion rack in it. haha

xoxo,
Alyssa

Summer said...

I adore my clothing rack, it makes getting dressed a LOT easier! And I love that neon skirt and the way you worked your wardrobe around it - it looks beautiful! x

turquoiseinlove said...

love those sandals! so cute :)

xo

Jasmine
turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

Dayle said...

Those sandals are so great - look like they'll match any outfit :D

AllyValdez said...

gotta love roommate drama. :)

xoxo
ally