Summer Entertaining

    |

I have always admired the talent of my friends K and K, and their ability to turn ordinary things into something amazing. When I attended their birthday party yesterday, I was, to no surprise, thoroughly impressed. They had planned the entire thing themselves, and did a fantastic job combining just the right amount of nature's beauty with manmade materials. There were brightly colored carnations, vibrant fruits, glitter, and various vintage inspired items. It was like I had stepped into a pretty Pinterest board... but better.

4 comments

Courtney B said...

How perfect!! I just don't have this gift... parties, decor, etc. I wish I was good at putting it all together!

from head 2 toe said...

Cute! I have been ITCHING to host another party.... Maybe this will kick my bum into gear!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love this! Something about putting lemon slices in water is so summery and refreshing {even though I do it all year round oops} and I love those old fashioned straws!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Sam said...

This totally makes me want to throw a party!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com