Tissue Paper Flowers

    |
Two of my friends, who are twins, are having their birthday party later today. I've had a lot of fun in the past wrapping their presents in creative ways, and couldn't help but to continue the tradition this year.

I knew I wanted to incorporate tissue paper flowers, but couldn't find any tutorials, where I absolutely loved the end result. That said, I decided to create my own. Here is what I came up with:

1. Take a piece of tissue paper, and fold it in half over and over, so that there are about 8 layers.
2. Cut a flower out of the folded paper, and put a staple in the middle.
3. Fluff and crinkle the tissue as much as you want, and voila! You've got a tissue paper flower.

4 comments

Meggan said...

cute idea!! great addition to any gift!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Such a good tutorial and easy!! I'm definitely going to try this! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Nice idea. I need to do this. My daughter's birthday is coming up.
Beauty, Fashion and Seattle

Kayla said...

I love how thoughtful you are with your wrapping :) It makes me feel really cared for! Thanks!!