The Sensational Satchel

    |
satchel: Michael Kors via macys.com

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely in love with satchels. I mean, who could say no to a purse that is incredibly convenient and versatile? Below, you will find 6 different satchels that I recommend for the end of summer/beginning of fall:

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Natasha' Satchel
2. Mossimo Patent 'Small Lady Satchel' via Target
3. Michael Kors 'Bedford' Genuine Bowling Bag
4. Michael Kors 'Bedford' Large North/South Tote
5. Mischa Barton Mini 'Melrose' Satchel via ASOS.com
6. Braided Tassel Satchel via Target

7 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I adore all of these picks. A great tote is perfect for fall and with school starting up these bad boys can hold it all!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Justine said...

I love the way satchels look. I've been looking for the "perfect" one for years. How do you like yours? Do you think it fit a 1-inch binder and a 70 page notebook, 5.5"x7"x0.25" planner, small pencil case, wallet (small), 16oz bottle of water, and a mini make-up bag comfortably with a little room to spare? This is about what I carry on a daily basis when I'm on campus. Thanks!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

It's certainly a fantastic satchel. And looks super comfy too. MK is a great brand.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

I love the satchel look as well but haven't found one I like enough to buy yet! I need to do some searching and jump on this bandwagon!

Szelkaszel said...

Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

aki! said...

I have a satchel type purse but I'm definitely open to another one. Love the tan and bright ones here.

MPV said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Love the bags! The Marc Jacobs 'Natasha' Satchel is soooo beautiful *.*

http://cuddledays.blogspot.pt

bjs