Begin Again

    |

Call me corny, but Taylor Swift's new song, 'Begin Again', reminds me a lot of when my boy and I first started dating. When I listen to it, I think about our first date at a cafe (just like the song says) near our school, and how we talked for 4 hours about anything and everything. From that first day, I could tell he was different. I could tell that he wasn't in it for the thrill, rather, he was in it for something long-term. And long-term is exactly what we've been. A year and a half later, we still talk about that day in the cafe, and how we were glad I sent that email.

"I think it's strange that you think I'm funny, 'cause he never did." -TS

4 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Awwww this is the sweetest thing ever. I am so happy for you and remember when you just started hanging out and how excited I was then! :) Yay!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Alex said...

I just listened to the song, I love it! I can't wait for Red to come out! I can't believe you two have been together for a year an a half, I remember when you guys just started dating! So awesome!

:}
Alex

Eleanor said...

you are so cute!!!! aw i love this post so much! :)
(shall we countdown to red together?! CANT WAIT)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

andrea spanik said...

aww very cute. I LOVE this song
~Andrea
www.wearitbetter.com