Nautical Nancy

    |
t-shirt: Ralph Lauren Outlet //shorts: Lucky Brand (DIY cutoffs)

It's always fun to travel, even if it isn't too far away from home. Two weeks ago, I went to California with G and his family to visit his grandparents. For 5 days, we enjoyed amazing food, great company, and daily visits to the beach. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing way to end the summer.

Speaking of amazing food, if you're ever in Laguna, I highly recommend going to Las Golondrinas (Yelp page here), a tiny Mexican cuisine restaurant. I was particularly a fan of the beef enchiladas, and chile rellenos, both under $5.



the best mini-bunt cakes I have ever tried-- from the farmers market in Dana Point

5 comments

aki! said...

I remember when you and your boyfriend first got together. It makes me feel like I've known you for so long!

Justine said...

I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable time in Cali! I wish there was more sunshine in the Bay Area.

xoxo,
Justine

Eleanor said...

gorgeous photos... really wish i was somewhere like that right now!!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

California certainly is sunny and beautiful.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Alyssa May Edwards said...

You look gorgeous as always. I am so glad you had fun!!:)

xoxo,
Alyssa