DIY: Hello Kitty Cake Pops

    |

Yesterday, I got to spend the entire day with some of my best friends from high school, to celebrate E's birthday. We planned our upcoming Halloween party, went to Red Robin for lunch, had a nail party, and helped B (who is a pastry chef) make these adorable cake pops (recipe found here). As always, I wish the day could have gone longer, but until next weekend, it's back to reality.





With the leftover white chocolate, B made delicious Ritz cracker sandwich treats. Yum! The instructions are simple: Make a sandwich out of two Crackers and peanut butter, then submerge the entire thing in white chocolate. Put the sandwiches in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to cool.

5 comments

Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

OMG, these are the cutest things I ever seen!!!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

These look adorable and delish!! And talk about creative. I want to make some sandwich treats now! YUM!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Angie Ang said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you did because this is such a cute post I'll have to try these out! Heads up if you like Kawaii stuff I am going to put up a give away on my blog within the next week of a whole bunch of super cute memo pad sheets.
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

Cynthia Gonzales said...

These are so cute. Well done! I'm actually planning a HK bday party for my baby niece, this will look really cool there. I'll give them a try.

http://joyofsooz.blogspot.com

Emily said...

so adorable!! and those ritz cracker sandwiches are my FAVE!! best flavors ever!!