Fabulous Felines

    |

If you haven't already noticed, I've been posting quite a bit about cats lately. There really isn't a real reason for this, besides the fact that they've been my favorite animal since before I can remember. Cats are graceful, independent, and sassy-- what more could you ask for in a pet?

In celebration of my (and possibly your) long-time love for cats, here are a few fashionable pieces dedicated to them:

1. 'Diego' Cat Pillow, Urban Outfitters $19
2. Multi Zip Cat Clutch Bag, ASOS $21 SALE
3. Cooperative Conversational Print Scarf, Urban Outfitters $24
4. Feline Karma Dress, Anthropologie $80 SALE
5. Cat Eye Sunglasses, Forever 21 $5.80
6. Kitty Flats, Charlotte Olympia $595 --Pro: they're the exact ones Taylor Swift has. Con: They're a splurge!
7. Cat Stud Earring, Betsey Johnson, GAP $30
8. Cat Bracelet, Topshop $20

5 comments

Eleanor said...

omg i love them all! especially the clutch bag and sunglasses! i want your cat too! he is the cutest thing ever! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

I love this, eek!

Mackenzie M. said...

Those shoes are pretty cute! Hmm let me guess what you're dressing up as for Halloween.. lol plus your cat is adorabs, makes sense :)

Stay pretty xo

prettysquared.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Too gorgeous. I love those sunnies. My dear car is so precious to me too.

Love from South Africa

http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

Kimberwyn said...

Cute board!! I love the graphics on your blog and your mix of fashion and food!

-Kim
http://oohlaluxe.net