Mad for Plaid

    |
plaid shirt: Urban Outfitters (old) //white t-shirt: Eddie Bauer //jeggings: STS Blue via Nordstrom Rack //boots: Frye //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom //nail polish: 'Rekha' via ZOYA

Have you ever worked so hard in a week, that, come Friday, all you wanted to do was get away from it all? This past weekend, I initially had intentions of doing homework, but instead, spent the entire two days with my friends and family. I attended a Halloween party thrown by the amazing K, had a photo shoot (with my favorite plaid shirt), played with my cat, and watched TV with my parents. Even though today is Monday, I have no complaints, because I got to experience one of the best weekends I've had in a while.

chicken wire basket: Target

5 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I'm so happy you had a great weekend!! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

LOVE this look, right down to the pumpkins :)

Eleanor said...

awww sounds like a lovely weekend! :)
xxx
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able sincerely enjoy your weekend. That's what I did this past weekend. I didn't even unpack my book bag. It's good to have a little down time so you won't burn out.