New Beginnings

    |

As most of you probably pREDicted, I've been listening to Taylor Swift's newly released album non-stop this past week. I am absolutely swooning over all the songs. My absolute favorite tracks are: State of Grace, All Too Well, 22, and Starlight. My play count, especially for All Too Well, is too embarrassing to even mention.

I feel like Taylor has really evolved as a unique artist with a whole lot to offer, and I am really looking forward to seeing her in concert again.

What are your favorite tracks from RED?

3 comments

from head 2 toe said...

Begin Again is my favorite! I love it. Totally reminds me of a stupid ex I had....just like our girl Taylor!

Eleanor said...

i looove 22! so good! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Erin Fraser said...

I really like 22 and I Knew You Were Trouble!!!Been singing them to my students, which they love (hate) it.