Relaxation Station

    |

For the past 3 weekends, without fail, I have gotten into the habit of shutting out everything having to do with internship and school. In the place of academics, I hung out with friends and family, crafted, relaxed, and worked on my blog. I realized that my weekday schedule had become so filled, if I didn't take a step back, I would become burned out. Here is what I did this weekend:

1. Found inspiration around the house for new blog ideas. These are my mom's glasses. Aren't they pretty?
2. Met up with K for a few minutes... she made me some hair ties!
3. Played with Oliver, when he wasn't napping.
4. Cleaned my jewelry. The earrings you see below are from G, and remind me of Cinderella. :)
5. Worked on K's blog design and layout, and learned a few things about css and html.




6 comments

Eleanor said...

awww this just sounds lovely! :) what's your friends blog?
i need to take some time out and just do nothing.. but (and i now this sounds ridiculous) i just have too much to do! and im not really getting anything done! :(
xxxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

glad you found time to yourself. awwwww that kitty is so fluffy and cute.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

aki! said...

I love it when friends join you in the blogosphere!

Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Such a cute kitty! Pretty glasses too, love that case!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I have been doing the same exact thing!!! School takes over my life during the weekdays so I always try to take some time off during the weekends to focus on what makes me happy!!! I'm glad you had a great weekend:)

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

ellen. said...

Hello my fellow Seattle friend! Great post. LOVE LOVE LOVE sephora glitter polish, I put it on top of all of my colors. Love your blog

http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/