For the past 3 weekends, without fail, I have gotten into the habit of shutting out everything having to do with internship and school. In the place of academics, I hung out with friends and family, crafted, relaxed, and worked on my blog. I realized that my weekday schedule had become so filled, if I didn't take a step back, I would become burned out. Here is what I did this weekend:
1. Found inspiration around the house for new blog ideas. These are my mom's glasses. Aren't they pretty?
2. Met up with K for a few minutes... she made me some hair ties!
3. Played with Oliver, when he wasn't napping.
4. Cleaned my jewelry. The earrings you see below are from G, and remind me of Cinderella. :)
5. Worked on K's blog design and layout, and learned a few things about css and html.