DIY Braided T-Shirt Basket

    |
braidedbasket
Since graduating from high school, I've accumulated dozens of old t-shirts that are no longer wearable. Instead of having them collect dust in my closet, I decided to search for a few DIY projects, where the shirts could be put to good use. I ended up finding this braided t-shirt basket tutorial on Pinterest (tutorial here). It used about half of the t-shirt yarn made from three different colored t-shirts, and produced a pretty handy pen holder.
IMG_2551
IMG_2554
braidedbasket2

4 comments

Lisa said...

That is so creative and unique! Who would have thought old t shirts can turn into a pencil holder! I need to try this with my old shirt!

-Lisa
The Lovely Memoir

Coco said...

Hello dear! thank you so much for stopping by and letting me know about your lovely blog! I'm your newest follower,hope you'll follow back!
Kisses and Happy New Year!!
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose
http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Omg this is so creative!!! I will definitely have to do this with some of my old tshirts!!! <3

xoxo,
Alyssa

JustEllaBella said...

LOVE this idea! need to try it out

www.justellabella.blogspot.com