Hot Cakes

    |
IMG_2273

Earlier this week, G and I went to a cakery in Seattle called Hot Cakes. Right as we walked in, the first thing I noticed was the strong, yet sweet chocolate aroma, and the charming decor. After looking at the menu for almost 10 minutes (we couldn't decide!), we ended up getting a Peanut Butter Cup Molten Chocolate Cake, and a glass Butterbeer (a mix of champagne, fresh ginger, homemade butterscotch, and organic apples) to share. Just as we expected, both things were amazingly decadent, and full of flavor.

If you're ever in the Seattle area, I highly recommend going to Hot Cakes, especially if you have a sweet tooth. Even though things there are a bit pricey there, the experience is well worth the money.

Visit them at http://www.getyourhotcakes.com/. And no, this is not a sponsored blog post.

IMG_2257

IMG_2264

IMG_2263

IMG_2258

IMG_2265

3 comments

Mugdha said...

They have Butterbeer? I'm sold!

Alex said...

Ahhh, I just remembered you live in Seattle! I just found out I'll be moving there after graduation for my new job! I'll have to check this place out, and I'd love to talk to you more about the area!

xo
Alex

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This place looks so quaint and yummy!!! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa