Spikes 'N Studs

    |
studs
sweater: F21 $22

Lately, I've been overly obsessed with spikes and studs. They have the ability to add instant trendiness to any outfit, in an effortless way, which is a definite plus for a graduate student, like me.

Here are some of my recommendations for spiked and studded pieces:
1. Knitted Rib Stud Cardigan via Topshop $96
2. B.P. Spike Necklace via Nordstrom B.P. $18
3. Elizabeth Knight Spike Earring via Urban Outfitters $45
4. Studded Ankle Strap Flats via Forever 21 $20
5. Gold Stud Suede Clutch via Topshop $76
6. Studded High Waist Hot Pants via Topshop $70
7. Carole Spike Bracelet via Nordstrom B.P. $12

studs 2


Or, if you're feeling crafty, check out these DIYs by the Honestly, WTF blog:

6 comments

FlawlessFashionistaStyles said...

I'm in love with spikes and studs that's one of the main reasons I open ups shop on Etsy. Thank you for your lovely comment! Following you :-)

Xoxo,
Yvette

Www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspot.com

Marisa Violeta said...

The F21 sweater is gorgeous :)

Eleanor said...

i looove spikes! so nice on the collars of shirts too! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This is freaking adorable!!! :) I love it!!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

Michelle Lee said...

omg i want everything

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Mugdha said...

Oooh, those earrings are fabulous. I had a studs phase in high school...but it was short-lived as my parents were not as thrilled about how cool they were as I was...