New Year, New Nails

    |
new years nails, celebration nails, red nail polish, ombre nails, nail tutorial, nail polish, gold glitter nail polish, berry colored nail polish, new nail ideas
Any time for celebration calls for vibrant shades, metallics, and glitter. To ring in 2013, I decided to paint my nails with a combination the three. As a long-time fan of red nail polish, I didn't hesitate to choose it as the primary color for this look, along with a deep shade of raspberry, and gold. To tie in the berry-inspired shades with the metallic one, I finished with a fresh coat of gold glitter polish on my ring finger.

new years nails, celebration nails, red nail polish, ombre nails, nail tutorial, nail polish, gold glitter nail polish, berry colored nail polish, new nail ideas
'Manicurist of Seville'  via OPI //'Fiercely Fabulous' via SEPHORA by OPI //'Key to My Art' via Finger Paints //'Only Gold for Me' via SEPHORA by OPI

3 comments

Mugdha said...

Loveee it, as always! I've got this nice clean french manicure going on right now, but I almost wish I'd gone for something sparkly instead. Hope you had a good Christmas!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This is such a fun play on classic red nails. I love it!!:)

xoxo,
Alyssa

wholesale touch screen gloves said...

The great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.