Chambray Dreams

    |
chambray1
chambray shirt: Urban Outfitters $29 SALE // jeggings: TJ Maxx $13.99 // white t-shirt: Rubbish via Nordstrom B.P. //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I never knew how complicated shopping for a chambray shirt could be until I actually started to look for one. I felt that no matter where I shopped, whether it was Target, or Nordstrom, I came across shirts that were either too short, too long, too dark, too expensive, etc. It wasn't until I was at the mall one day with R, where I came across the shirt you see above. It was the last one in my size, and 50% off. I suppose what they say is true: "some things are worth the wait."
chambray2

8 comments

ravenlocks said...

Oh my gosh...I totally know what you mean. I've been looking for the perfect chambray shirt for over a year. Last month I finally found one on sale in my size. I ordered it online and it turns out that it's much too big :( So the search continues...

I love the one you're wearing though! It fits you so well :)

xoxo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

I didn't even know what Chambray was until I stopped here. Glad I did. Oh, yours is lovely. The effort was worth it.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Eleanor said...

aaah your cat has gotten so big!! such a cutie! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

floating thru fields said...

LOL your cat is awesome, I love this picture :)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, I have been looking for chambray shirt for a while now. I recently had an amazing shopping experience at Anthropologie, I saw a top in the store, it wasn't on sale then after Christmas I got it online 50% off and it fits perfectly :)

Beatrice Anne said...

Love your chambray!Btw, your cat is so cute!!

I am following you now on GFC. Hope you can follow me back.:)

The Fashion Commoner

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I totally know what you mean!!! I love Chambray and I just wore one today!! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Justine said...

Congrats on finding the perfect chambray! I have similar problems: too wide, too long, too short, off colors, odd designs, or too expensive. So simple, yet so hard to find.

Elsa de Diego said...

Yay! I found my Chambray at Forever 21 and trust me, is one of my favorite wardrobe staples! Muah!