Flashbacks

    |
2012 copy

Happy 2013! I hope you all had a great New Years. 

This past year was interesting. I started off with a lot of motivation to blog, but had to eventually put it on hold after things got really busy at school. I ended up taking about a three-month hiatus from spring to summer, and after that, posted whenever I could. Regardless of my absence, I always sensed unconditional support and friendship from all of you. I can't thank you guys enough for all of the love you have given to my blogging endeavors. Cheers to another great year!

2012 2 copy



2012 3 copy

6 comments

aki! said...

I love your outfits and your manicures, but most of all, I like being friends with you!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I hope you had a fabulous new year and can't wait to follow along in 2013!!! :) xo!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Jen Umm said...

this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
Hope you've had a brilliant xmas and new year!!
thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know! 
STYLE DECORUM

Caitlin Lindquist said...

Love your nails and your kitty flats are SPECTACULAR! LOVE THEM!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog A Little Dash of Darling

Xo,
Caitlin

Eleanor said...

gorgeous pictures. forever jealous of your talent for nail art! come to dublin and do mine sometime? :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

totally in love with your cat shoes!