Presumably Peplum

    |
peplum
peplum top: Chloe K. via Nordstrom B.P. //jeggings: TJ Maxx $13.99 //watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Today, I'm thankful for my BFF, R. We've known each other for about 9 years now, and she continues to inspire and encourage me every day. This past Christmas, R gifted me with an introduction to a trend I've been eying, but haven't dared to try myself: peplum! I'm looking forward to incorporating this piece into my wardrobe, as I experiment with looks to define my personal style.

peplum2

4 comments

Eleanor said...

i love how unstructured the peplum is - sometimes they stick out too much! this one is lovely!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Love this top so much!!! I need to wear my peplum top more!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

floating thru fields said...

cute! I like this silhouette better than some of the other tops I've seen it's sophisticated :)

Breanna Norton said...

Love the outfit! I am a new follower and new to the blog world and would appreciate your follow!

inspiredcreationz.blogspot.com