The Pike Place Market

    |
pikeplace

The Pike Place Market has always been one of my favorite places to be. Unlike other farmer's markets I've been to, along with it's selection of locally grown produce, and handmade goods, Pike Place offers a variety of unique restaurants and vintage shops. If you're ever in Seattle, I highly recommend visiting the market, as it has become an iconic part of this city.

--My favorite food stand in the market: Daily Dozen Doughnuts

IMG_2990
IMG_2996
IMG_2998
IMG_2999
IMG_2992
IMG_2997

3 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I seriously want to come visit so bad!!! One of my best friends is dating someone from Seattle and when her bf goes home to visit she tags along and gets to go to all these awesome places! Maybe one day:)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Eleanor said...

oooh this looks amazing! i love going to markets like this, they're like a feast for the eyes! and nose too if theres fish about! haha :)
xx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

I loved this post! It gets me so excited about moving there, and hopefully visiting Pikes Place often! I didn't realize there were vintage shops.. and jewelry! That makes it that much better! Can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks for sharing,
Alex