Traditions

    |
2013
a cake made by K and K-- isn't it's color ridiculously incredible?

For as long as I can remember, I've had the privilege of celebrating New Years with friends I've known since middle school. Finding a time where we're all free, these days, is much more difficult that it used to be, though, and as much as I hate to admit-- it's because we're all growing up, and going our separate ways. Naturally, school breaks, and holidays are something I've come to look forward to. This year, we all met at my house, where we ate junk food, watched Bridesmaids, and rang in the new year by watching the fireworks show at the Space Needle, on TV.

Cheers, to the new year!

"Friendship is not being inseparable. It's being separated and nothing changes." -Anonymous

2013 2
G and I had no luck finding sparkling cider at Target, but hit the jack pot at Fred Meyer

3 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I completely agree with you!!! It is so hard getting everyone together:( Nothing is better then sparkling cider!!! YUM! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa

Honeybee Gabriel said...

Happy New Year!! Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

Regards.
http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

Eleanor said...

I spent new years at home alone - i prefer it that way as i hate the hype and if i do go out it always ends up being super messy! but your plans sound lovely! :) ill have to have a girly night for next new years instead!

xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/