DIY: Galaxy Nails

    |
galaxy nail tutorail, zoya nail polish ibiza, opal, diy nail art

As a nail art enthusiast, galaxy nails have been my biggest challenge. I've attempted to master the look with techniques that include sponges, topcoats, various glitter polishes, but haven't been able to get just the look just right... until now. I finally realized that the secret, all along, was keeping it simple. The key ingredient to galaxy nails is the flake effect top coat. Layer it on top of a dark blue polish, and voila-- you've got galaxy nails in two simple steps.
galaxy nail tutorail, zoya nail polish ibiza, opal, diy nail art

7 comments

Justine said...

ooh,the green is really pretty!

Valérie said...

I love your galaxy nails! They're really pretty :) good job!

Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

ravenlocks said...

These came out amazing! I love the green nail polish. I have that blue one :) Zoya is awesome.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

aki! said...

I love two step galaxy nails. Especially when they look as good as 8 step galaxy nails!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.