DIY: Ombre Glitter Nails

    |
ombre glitter nails with red nail polish and silver glitter, red and silver nails, sephora by opi, silver ombre glitter nail tutorial, unique nail art, easy nail art ideas

I've always loved the look of ombre glitter nails, but could never get the look just right. My biggest problem was that the ombre never came out as distinct as I had hoped, so every attempt that I created, I also had to trash. After doing a little research, I found a few helpful tips in the two tutorials below that encouraged me to give it another shot:

1. If you have a really really dense and opaque glitter, try this one: X
2. If you have an extra paint brush (or a paint brush from a top coat you don't really care about) and an average dense glitter polish, try this one: X

rekha by zoya swatch, simple red nails, picture of red nails

simple photo of nail polish, red and silver nail polish, nail tutorial for ombre glitter nails

2 comments

Valérie said...

Love it! I'm definitely going to give it a try :) Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

The Sunny List said...

Looks pretty, great idea and it shouldn't be hard right? thanks for sharing ! xo.

www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com