Emerald City

    |
emerald

Pantone crowned emerald as 2013's Color of the Year. I never really understood the purpose of this title, but came to create a reason of my own: to try new things. Since the beginning of the year, I've branched out to embrace emerald nail polish, jewelry, and accessories, things I would have never given a second glance before.

Need ideas on how to embrace this jewel-tone shade? Check out the following recommendations:

emerald3
necklace: Bauble Bar //nail polish: SEPHORA by OPI 'I Come in Peas', Essie 'Going Incognito', ZOYA 'Ray' (pictured above with Finger Paints 'Key to My Art') //earrings: Bauble Bar //clutch: Michael Kors

emerald2

6 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Oooo I want to try to add more of this color in my wardrobe! I love emerald!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

aki! said...

Gorgeous. This has always been one of my favorite colors.

And thanks for your help on the sponsor question! I checked out the site and it doesn't look that bad. I'm not sure if I'm ready to handle this since I have a few transitions in my life (school->> work) but I'll keep it in mind for down the road.

PS, When do you graduate?


7% Solution​

Valérie said...

Ooooh wow that looks super pretty! I want to try it!

Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

Justine said...

I'm thinking about giving a few shades of green a try. I usually look right over it. Btw, those earrings are gorgeous!

floating thru fields said...

I like the green clutch, I wonder if they will do an "Oz" nail polish collection for the new movie

Miya said...

I don't have one thing in my closet that is emerald. I love this color.


miyaloves.blogspot.com