Nail Polish Review: Butter London

    |
butter london nail polish review, the old bill by butter london, copper colored nail polish, nail polish ideas for fall, high end nail polish suggestion, fall nail polish, butter london, nordstrom nail polish

Two things I got my mom for her birthday this year were a Butter London nail polish and a pedicure. I had never tried this brand for myself (even as a nail polish enthusiast), but decided to throw in the towel anyway, because of the raving reviews it's gotten from everyone who has tried it.

The verdict? This polish is amazing. I can't speak too much on it's tendency to chip on fingernails, but my mom, having had it on her toes for a full week and a half, said that there have been no chips thus far. And even after removing it, she didn't get the yellow tint on her nails that usually comes with other polishes. As for application, I'm not sure if it's because we had just cooked dinner, but as I was painting my mom's nails, I didn't notice any strong polish fumes at all.

My first experience with Butter London was a great one. It's fume-less, smooth application, and long-lasting nature calls for an A+ in my book.

7 comments

Valérie said...

I've never tried a Butten Londen nail polish - they're unavailable in my country, so when I come over, I'm definitely going to give it a try! They seem like amazing polishes. I'm currently obsessed with Essie nail polish - it's such a cute brand.

Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

aki! said...

I think the color is gorgeous too.

7% Solution​

Mugdha said...

I keep hearing good things about it too! Might ask for some for *my* birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caitie Schlisserman said...

Butter is one of my favorite nail polish brands... such great colors to choose from and they actually last! love them.

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
floating thru fields said...

cool haven't heard of this brand, the color looks nice though :)