J. Crew Inspired Nails

    |
j.crew nails, j.crew inspired nails, nail art, diy nail art, nail tutorial, essie nude nail polish, nude nail polish, polka dotted nails, polka dot nail art

I've always admired J. Crew's trademark color combinations of muted shades and bright hues. Of course, what better way to use this inspiration than for a nail tutorial?

TOOLS: nude nail polish, coral nail polish, a bobby pin, and a piece of scrap paper 

STEPS:
1. Paint your nails with a nude shade.
2. Dab some of your favorite coral nail polish on to a piece of scrap paper.
3. Use the pointy end of a bobby pin to create randomly-placed polka dots all over each nail.

jcrewnails3

jcrewnails4

6 comments

Valérie said...

OH WOW thank you so much for sharing this! I've been searching for so long for a way to make polka dots on my nails. A bobby pin is so original, love the idea and your toes look amazing!

Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

Mostly Lisa said...

These are SO cute!!! Definitely something worth trying. :D

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Tyler said...

so cute! love that you used a bobby pin! how genius!!

Steven Brown said...

Hey ! :) I love your passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

floating thru fields said...

never would have thought of using a bobby pin to make polka dots...that's great :)

aki! said...

Did I already comment on this post? Oh dear, I don't remember anymore. I knew I saw it when you first published it. You can ignore this if I already did. I'm going to do a pink/green polka dot theme today which is very much prep, isn't it?

7% Solution​