Key to My Heart

    |
nailpolishkeys

A few weeks ago, my roommate, B, and I painted bobby pins with nail polish. We had such a good time with this project, that we decided to find other things to paint as well. We eventually settled on keys. As an incredibly easy way to add pizazz to my keychain, I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

TIP: Instead of waiting for one side to dry before you paint the other, paint both sides of your key while holding the base of it. Tape your finished product on to the ledge of a surface to dry. We used the right side of our microwave.

IMG_3587

IMG_3588

4 comments

Denysia Yu said...

Love this idea! :)

Monica Ahrens said...

Why have I never thought of this? Can't wait to pretty up my keys tonight. Thanks for the inspo!

finer feelings

aka Bailey said...

Great idea!!!

ImHoneyy said...

Such a brilliant idea, thanks for sharing.

Honey
www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

Enter my giveaway here