Backyard Blooms

    |
backyardblooms

TIP #82: An easy way to brighten up a room is with florals. If you can, use flowers from your own backyard for an extra-personal touch.

TIP #95: Don't have a vase? Use an old jar with all the labels peeled off.

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends, K, because she never ceases to be an inspiration to me. I find myself calling her K. Stewart (in place of Martha Stewart) because of her endless creative talents.

backyardblooms2

backyardblooms3

IMG_1048

4 comments

Valérie said...

They look amazing! I love the colour too :) I wish that actual spring weather would come over here... I hate the cold! Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

these are just lovely! and i kind of want your cat... every photo of the lil guy is too precious!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love how you used a jar as the vase! So shabby chic!!! LOVE!

xoxo,
Alyssa

aka Bailey said...

Beautiful! I've gone out and bought myself two different bunches of flowers in the last week and have them in different random jars all over my apartment. Adding flowers is such an easy way to make an area cheerful. I love the color of yours!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com