Rising Temperatures

    |
green jacket, h&m, green military jacket, striped sweater, banana republic sweater, jean shorts, spring outfit ideas, cute outfit ideas, striped top, navy striped top, green anorak

This past weekend, it rose up to 67 degrees in Seattle. I saw the sudden rise in temperature as the first official sign of spring in the city, and opportunity to start swapping out my winter wear for spring essentials. Everything you see in this post is what I have dug out of my closet so far.

Unfortunately, most of these pieces are no longer sold in stores (this goes to show how often I shop these days), but you can check out the following links for similar items:

1. For a top that embraces intricate cut-out detailing, check out the Dolman Cap Sleeve Sweater from Point Zero.
2. To get the nautical look, check out this striped tee from Forever 21.
3. Need a simple lace dress? Check this one out from Target (almost identical to mine).
4. The utility jacket. Need I say more? Find a similar one to mine here, at H&M.
5. For a polished look, check out this simple blazer by Frenchi.

springessentials

IMG_3787
green jacket: H&M //lace dress: Target //blazer: Nordstrom B.P. //black cut-out tank: TJ Maxx //lace tank: TJ Maxx //striped sweater: Banana Republic Outlet //white tee: Eddie Baur //mint green tank: Nordstrom B.P. //shorts: Lucky Brand DIY Cut-offs

7 comments

Anonymous said...

I really love the blue top but I generally think all these pieces of clothing are amazing :D
Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

Susy Valencia said...

I love the military jacket and how you wore it with shorts and the sweater... real cute and casual. Any advice on shoes?

Justine said...

you have some of the cutest pieces!
I was thinking, 67 isn't really hot, but thinking about it a little longer, that's pretty warm for a city like Seattle much like San Francisco! Hope you're able to enjoy as much as the sunshine as possible!

Denysia Yu said...

I've been looking for a similar jacket!

xx Denysia Yu
http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I LOVE this post so much! I love the gif picture it's so cool!!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

aka Bailey said...

Love the first outfit - nautical stripes/green army jacket/jean shorts. I pinned it b/c I'm definitely going to wear that outfit as soon as it's warm enough to wear shorts!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

Megan Vining said...

The mint green number is so gorgeous! I love the vintage/ladylike style of it. I feel like it would look super cute with the denim shorts, the jacket, tights, and chunky boots. Just toughen it up a little bit.

-Megan
www.armywifestylelife.blogspot.com