The Happiest Place on Earth

    |
disneyland1

Life has been incredibly busy lately, but somehow, some way, I was able to fit in a trip to Disneyland.  I hadn't been since I was 4, and clearly, could not remember anything from that trip. G and I spent 3 days meeting various characters, snacking on fried food, going on rides, and enjoying the sun. I now understand why they call Disneyland the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm still exhausted from all the walking we did, but am already thinking about how badly I want to go back.

disneyland2

disneyland3

disneyland4

disneyland6

disneyland10

disneyland11

disneyland5_edited-1

4 comments

floating thru fields said...

fun pictures I like your fun geo accented captions :)

from head 2 toe said...

My favorite place on earth!

aka Bailey said...

So fun! I've only been to Disney World once, never been to Disneyland before!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

aaaah amazing!! i want to go!! :) i love disney land! <3
your pictures are perfect!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/