Current Favorites

    |
LST5

My list of Favorite Things are ever changing. Here is what I am currently loving:

1. Self-timers on cameras. As an independent fashion blogger, I don't think I would be able to live without this feature.

2. Good hair days. I never really cared about what I used on my hair too much, until my mom started introducing me to all of her products. She's all about straight, sleek, and soft hair. So far, I've been obsessed with Loreal's EverSleek Conditioner. It's sulfate-free!

3. Mixed-metal jewelry. My friend K bought this necklace for me for my birthday, and I've probably been wearing it at least once a week ever since I got it.

4. Striped long-sleeve tees. When it gets "hot" in Washington (i.e., 60 degrees), my ideal outfit is a long-sleeve tee paired with shorts. Find some good ones here, here, or here.

5. Exotic Shorthair cats. Need I say more?

LST2_edited-1

LST

LST6

LST3_edited-1

LST4_edited-1

9 comments

floating thru fields said...

I do love mixed metal jewelry cute necklace :)

Valérie said...

Oooh the necklace is so pretty! :) Haha aw what a cute cat! :D Great post!

X Valérie
scribblesofvalerie.com

Alyssa May Edwards said...

YAY! I love this post! I am also obsessed with mixed metal! Gorgeous!:) xoxo

xoxo,
Alyssa

Justine said...

I love your stripes! And I totally understand your "hot" weater.

aki! said...

I know this is kind of personal, but I'm really envious of your figure! Well... you look nice in stripes!

7% Solution​

Cute Outfits said...

I love your cute and chic outfits! They are fresh and amazing on you! Great fashion styles and keep up the inspiring works!

Kendra Castillo said...

Adorable blog, I pretty sure I have found myself living in similar outfits lately. There is nothing better than a comfy shirt and shorts

Kendra @ openspaces

Jessica said...

Love the stripes! Will follow via Bloglovin

www.thischarmingwanderer.com

Jessica said...

Loving the stripes! Will follow via Bloglovin

www.thischarmingwanderer.com